(1) The hygiene concept serves to combat the pandemic of the SARS-CoV-2 virus
(Coronavirus) to protect the health of all citizens. To this end
should the risk of infection in the context of events and when using the xHain
be effectively and purposefully reduced and infection routes made traceable
(2) In order to pursue these goals, this hygiene concept contains requirements and prohibitions
set up, restrict the freedoms of the individual. Implementation of this
Regulations are made on the one hand in the personal responsibility of the members and on the other hand by the operator and his trained supervisor and supervisor on site.
(3) Should individual members fail to adhere to the following described
regulations, or not react appropriately to repeated warnings the organizers / operators are reserved the right to immediately exclude the member from the event and make them leave from the room.
(1) As far as there are no suitable physical infection protection devices in the xHain
there is a minimum distance to other people of 1.5 Meters to be followed.
(2) Outside the xHain in public space, a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people must be maintained, unless this is the case
Compliance with the minimum distance is unreasonable in individual cases, if it is not reached
Required for special reasons or due to protective measures a sufficient one
Infection protection is guaranteed.
(1) A daily, negative rapid test and the wearing of an FFP2 mask are mandatory for entering the premises.
(2) Fully vaccinated persons whose final vaccination was at least 15 days ago do not need to show a rapid test.
(1) At present, entering the premises at events is only permitted to visit the toilet or as part of a guided tour.
(2) Tools, drinks and devices are brought to the workplaces outside by the responsible angels - currently: no self-service.
(3) Tables, tools and equipment are regularly cleaned and disinfected
(1) all persons entering the xHain must either leave contact details with the event angels or check-in with the Corona-Warnapp