This page describes how to connect to the sound system in the main xHain room during normal days (not during planned musical events).
- Make sure the power rail near the amplifier is powered on (BT4863 should light up with a Red LED)
- Turn on the amplifier by pressing the round button.
- Go to Bluetooth settings in your device.
- Search for devices
- Select BT4863 and select Connect/Pair
- Press and hold the big round button on the BT4863 for about 3s until the LED starts blinking blue/red
- Pairing should complete and a BT media device should be available
- Set the volume on your device